Saturday 21 March 2015

Out to Sea


Today I wanted to share with you a nautical inspired quilt made from the beautiful Michael Miller Littles collection. The fabric is super sweet with anchors, boats and lifesavers and also includes some great complementary dots and stripes.


I had fun making this one up adding 3 sailboat blocks as a feature in the centre.


The quilt is cot sized and would make the perfect edition to any little boys room.


In keeping with the nautical theme the quilt was quilted with an all over wave design by my longarmer, Donna.


I backed this one with Britten Nummer fabric from Ikea. It is 150cm wide so is perfect backing for cot quilts and requires no joining.


This quilt was featured in Patchwork & Stitching nautical inspired edition.


If you would like to purchase this quilt it is available in my shop here.
 
I'm linking up with these fun places today Confessions of a Fabric Addict and Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday.
 
Till next time....happy sewing....
 
xx Jenny

1 comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I love to read all my guests comments and I will try my best to reply.